Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Revamped Cover! Witch by Tara Brown


The old house at the end of the haunted street seems emptier with the people missing and the lives lost.

Ari and Aimee struggle to cope with the changes they've suffered through, the newest one being Giselle. She is thrust into the role of Vampire Royalty and with it come certain obligations and limitations.

Sam thinks he has Hanna all to himself but the Roses have other plans.

None of them really have much time to feel sorry for themselves and the deaths of their loved ones. An ancient bloodline, tracing as far back as Adam and Lillith, is discovered with an heir to the power living closer than they thought.

Enter the young and confused Ophelia, who has no idea of the power she has or the role she plays in it all.

Time is running out for the Roses.
 
 

Buy Links:

Amazon / B&N / Smashwords


Image of Tara BrownI am not going to talk in the third person. It feels weird.
I am a Canadian author of Paranormal Romance, Post Apocalyptic and Fantasy novels. I write a lot of books and jump Genres a lot. Mostly because I think I have Writers ADD, I like to call it WADD. It might be a real thing.
I write New Adult, my books have sexual content (Heck yes) and Swearing. You have been warned. Now enjoy!

I have a beagle named Buster, a husband who I force to read everything I write and two girls who want so badly to be a character in my books. And not in that order.
I am mid thirties so be prepared for the chick lit novel this year. I am calling it my Ode to my Midlife Crisis.
I have been writing since I was old enough to lie. So for some time. If you're wondering about the hat, it's my 'Hey I'm Canadian Toque'

Welcome to my world. Please enjoy the ride.

 

Stalker Links:

Facebook / Amazon / Goodreads / Blog / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment