Friday, June 26, 2015

Lies in Rewind Release Day Blitz!

LIES IN REWIND

By
Tali Alexander
LiR2_Amazon_GR_SW

SYNOPSIS:

“Karma never disappoints. Karma always delivers…”

New York City attorney Sara Klein has created a perfect world for herself with her beautiful lies. A world in which she is the object of every man’s fantasies and the envy of every woman. Only one man knows the truth about the dark secret Sara is hiding, the only man she’s ever loved and can never have. But Sara’s world of lies starts to unravel the day sexy British heir William “Liam” Knight storms into her life. He’s seeking revenge and answers for past betrayals, and will use anyone he can to get them. An unlikely friendship between two lonely hearts seeking solace turns into love that will shatter a lifetime of lies, span two continents, and leave Sara facing the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help her God.
-Genre: Adult Romance | Suspenseful Romance | Contemporary Fiction| Erotic Romantica
-Brief description of book: Book two of the AUDIO FOOLS series. This adult romance series will follow the love lives of two best friends; Emily and Sara. Their road to love materializes and crumbles with the help of ‘80s music as the anthem to their existence. LIES IN REWIND is the continuation of LOVE IN REWIND.

EXCERPT:

St. Lucia

(William)

“You’re a great singer Em ily , that was wicked. I’ve never had anybody sing naked for me before. From now on I will always think of you when I hear this song.” She’s jumping around on my bed with her beautiful hair and knockers swinging up and down, and I don’t think I’ve ever smiled for this long in my whole entire miserable life. This woman, this beautiful woman, is a bloody godsend. She finally gets tired and flops down next to me on the bed. I’ve had a hard tool for hours and I would give anything to have some relief. How sweet a revenge it would be if I banged his wife? He ruined my sister and I will ruin his wife, an eye for an eye, arsehole. I’m still floored by how I could’ve possibly hated this beautiful, innocent woman. She’s a bloody saint, it’s him that’s the devil; she only knew him, fucked him, loved him. She had no experience, no idea what kind of life she could have without him. I could give her everything and I could love her in ways that bastard doesn’t even know how. He’s not capable of loving one woman, just cheating, lying, and eventually, destroying anything beautiful that he gets his dirty paws on. I know she’s currently smashed, but the way she smiles at me—she wants me, she needs me to make her forget that arse. Liam, you can do this, make the first move, I try to motivate myself. If she says no I’ll back away and go wank off in the loo. This is it; I’ve waited to touch her all day. I start by taking her small hand in mine and turning it so I can kiss the inside part. Touching her is heaven. I watch her eyes as they slowly close in pleasure. I didn’t think it was possible, but my dick just got harder; next level will surely be rapture. I continue kissing the inside of her arm, and her skin feels like pure silk. She smells of beach and pineapple juice. Em ily had at least ten Malibu Bay Breeze cocktails while telling me everything there was to tell about her love life on the beach today. I lower my head to her stomach and give it a nibble. She starts giggling as my hair falls and grazes her skin. I look up to see her smiling with her eyes shut, and the sound of her laughter is the best sound in the world. Does she make him feel this good? I’m delirious just being alone with her. I look at her sprawled before me and I want to suck and squeeze her tits, but I’m worried it’ll be too much, too soon for her…I don’t want to scare her. I know she’s bloody naked in my bed with only her knickers on and everything she does is turning me on. I’m nuzzling her stomach dangerously close to her pussy, but she’s most definitely intoxicated. I should just tuck her in and perhaps give her a friendly goodnight kiss, I think as I get a whiff of her arousal. My mouth actually waters and I may ejaculate prematurely just imagining how wet she is. I’ve been dying to kiss her perfect lips from the moment she told me her husband was cheating on her. How could that bastard ever want or need anything but her? All I want is to stop her from crying and kiss her so hard she forgets Louis Fucking Bruel ever existed and that she happens to be his wife. I can’t help myself now, my hands have a mind of their own, and they’re touching her beautiful tits and squeezing those hard nipples that I’m salivating to suck…as she moans, “Oh, Louis, please don’t stop.”

New York

(Sara)

I’m at my usual table eating my usual Nutella-filled chocolate croissant and sipping English breakfast tea with milk and two sugars. I look down at my favorite navy Prada suit paired with my nude colored Jimmy Choos. I smooth over my hair that, thanks to my useless alarm clock, I didn’t have time to deal with this morning; therefore, it’s pulled back. But I made it, I’m here and I wait. I wait almost every single day. I’ve only missed seeing them while I moved to London for a few years, but other than that—rain, snow, or shine—I’m always here. The staff at Joanna’s restaurant are incredible; I have been coming here almost every day for seven years and they just leave me to my business. They don’t ask me what I want, they already know, they just nod their hello and bring me my usual. I sit in my customary tiny table by the window as I wait to see him leave his house. I have the perfect view of his brownstone from this angle. He sometimes looks up toward the corner restaurant before getting into his car, almost as if he senses me watching him. I look down at my watch; it’s almost half past seven and he still hasn’t left his house. I finish my flaky brioche and wonder for the millionth time how they fucking get all that velvety smooth chocolate inside without marring the pastry, must be a syringe, I conclude as I devour the last bite and look out the window just in time to see his black car pull up. A minute later, he finally emerges, clean-shaven and hair still slightly damp. I inhale as if I’m standing right next to him. The three of them get into the back of his chauffeured SUV and drive off. Time’s up! I think sadly to myself and whisper “See you tomorrow, JJ,” to no one in particular.

AVAILABLE June 26th...

AUTHOR BIO:

Tali PR Photo.jpg
“Nothing really to tell, what you see is what you get.” I am every woman out there that has fantasies in her head. I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a wife, a lover, a mother, and a friend. I happen to also be a Doctor of Pharmacy and a business owner by day, and now a writer by night. Writing and reading help me escape the scary world we live in. I hope my stories help readers experience many different emotions and ultimately, I hope I make them smile… Writing keeps me sane. I hope reading does the same for you.
♥♥TA

AUTHOR CONTACT:

LOVE IN REWIND Buy Links:
For a limited time only LOVE IN REWIND (Audio Fools Book I) is available for 99¢

No comments:

Post a Comment